Thursday, September 4, 2008

Meet a mom of Special Needs Kids....

Her name is Teresa Hixon. She's starting a MeetUp group. I've joined her group. I thought you might be interested in the information too. She has a blog, see below.

This is what she posted:

"This group is for parents/caregivers of Developmentally Disabled Adults/Teens in the Elk Grove area who want to get together for social events (just us caregivers sometimes and all of us at other times) or just coffee. To learn more about me, check out my blog at http://parentingthedevelopmentallydisabled.blogspot.com/.

I have not set up a meet-up yet because I want to see what kind of response I am going to get so that I can set up something that will work for everyone. Please let me know what day and time would work the best for you so that I can see which ones intersect the most."

Let's get together and make some new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment