Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A kind word goes a long way....

This YouTube video was posted on my photography forum site....it really hits your heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN_LPTNQEqM

Things we say and do...affects others. Are you having a positive or a negative affect?

Do you tell your kids how special they are?
I will be going on a field trip to the Oakland Zoo with my daughter Autum tomorrow. She has been so excited...."mommy, I know how much you love me, because we're spending the day together."

I'm not sharing this for any other reason than my personal experiences have lead me to live my life and acknowledge those who are important to me. Some of you know I've been in too many close calls, ( after typing them just now...I decided to spare you the details)...don't let something life threating have to happen to you before you see the value of those around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment